OZwizardz™ - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OZwizardz™ - Official Forum

Teamwork divides effort and multiplies effect..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &

Go down 
+5
paine20
hEaRtLyzZZz
winter-wolf
kiapride
BabyJas1ynn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyJas1ynn
Viscount 1
Viscount 1
BabyJas1ynn

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Empty
PostSubject: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 5:41 pm

haha.... this thread is exclusive and only for OzWizardz™.... From time to time, I may not be free to go in ym or OZ... but my lessons and advices and some tips of how to handle your relayonships better, or how to make your life useful and worthwhile as a friend of someone nice or special... will be posted here... You may ask me questions on anything related to the topic. I will try to give you the best advices I can.

If you want to know on how to court a guy or a girl, but don't know how to start or what is the best way to touch him/her... or you met some problems or failures in some ways... you need a way to maka a U-turn, you may post here. I will reply accordingly to your problems that you faced..

I am only 19.. going 20 this year, don't underestimate me... I may have experienced those feelings and emotions break down earlier than you... I will be able to understand your problems, be it you're a guy or a girl. I will be there to help you and stay by you.

Love is not easy to come by, some are lucky that at a young age they already know who is the one for them, some are not so lucky.

Sometimes, even me, the well-known love guru will also feel down and break down, but what is my secret to pull myself up, how I am able to bounce back in a short period of time, how I manage my love life and my friendship? how I deal with different cases in life I faced?

Friends come and go, that a a fact everyone knows, but why some friends will give you a big and deep stab before he/she leave you alone. and why they are so cruel to you... the answer is, reality is a cruel world.

Always remember, True friends will be with you thru your darkest moments, they will encourage adn insipred you to do greater things, they will give you surprises, and you will feel comfortable with them, treasured and cherished by them.

Don't dwell in your past. Its time to voice it out... and arrange your feelings, emotions and moods. Its time to feel reborned. and I'll be very glad to help you out... just let me know that you need my help. I will be there just for you. i will give you my ears, my opinions, my advices everything and anything you need, I will try to give you a hand.

God bless y'all ~ and Love y'all !!!

MWAHUUGGZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BabyJas1ynn
Viscount 1
Viscount 1
BabyJas1ynn

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 1:31 pm

hi guys ... ready for first lesson?

well i have not really prepared anything at all... but i try to come up with something relevant and useful tips...

as you all know the unfairness that why guys can flirt and girls can't at all?

actually i m not encouraging flirting acts, but there is always a limit to the extend you are going in the process of flirting and there are a few levels of different flirting style or rather attitude.

this is actually come up by me alone... solely how i feel and what i think, any disagreements can be made in this thread...

firstly... the levels and styles of flirting definitions:

level 1 : friendshipz teasing of opposite sexes.

how to identify this ? : if you are a guy/girl, and you see your boy/girlfriend being close to any other guys and he/she says is just a friend and is proven that the guys are really his/her friend.... and she keep telling you that you're her only one. it is more advisable that you believe him/her, but if you don't you are asking for more troubles only. why i say so ? girls flirt for a reason or a favour to ask...

possible reasons why girls/guys flirt ?

* Their girl/boyfriend treats them coldly, to a certain extend they forget about the presence of their boy/girlfriend. And when that happens, girls will feel the loneliness, and they will tempt to seek company from other friends of their opposite sex.

* The relationship start to fade, the feelings no longer that strong... That is when guys/girls flirt to get to know possiblities for a new start in a new relationships.

* They have a favour to ask a guy/girl friend of them that they know that this guy friend likes them or quite fond of them, and if they ask him, she knows the favour can be done, or a high possiblity that the guy/girl will help them.

how to solve? : this one you have to see how much you trust him/her...
i can't teach you how to solve... is all up to individuals... you can ask me personally/discreetly. i try to help you.

level 2 : flirting to get your attention, or they notice that you are flirting behind their backs...

how to identify this ? : this will often happen, when you seem to not bother or care for her or not paying attention to her, or heard from someone that you are some-sort of flirting behind them with other girls that they don't know about, this is also known as a revenge act.

how to solve this issue ? : this is the easiest to solve but may drain you inside out. firstly, ask yourself, have you pay enough attention to her? secondly, ask yourself, what have you done that is wrong to her? if you can't find this answer yourself, ask her nicely and remorsefully, she will tell you. and remember if you love her, you should always tell her i am sorry for everything, even if you're not in the wrong at all. and be nice and pay more attention to her. she will definately love it when you give her more attention.

level 3 : drop dead cassanova, chikboi or playboy. applicable to girls too.

how to identify ? : he/she is always flirting and showing off her poweress to every guy/girl. this is very easy to identify.. i guess i don't have to teach you how to identify ryt ? hehehee

how to handle such situations ? : if you are caught in such situations, you only have 2 choices, leave him/her or stay with him/her. but if you choose to stay with him/her, you can consult me for more ways to change him or to hold him down to you solely. theres ways to do so... but you will get hurt eventually, so be prepared.. if you really going to stay with such person.

End of lesson one.... you want to know more ? ask me in this thread.... anything you wish to know... post your questions or doubts here... i am always here for ALL OzWizardz™ !!
Back to top Go down
kiapride
Forum King/Queen
Forum King/Queen
kiapride

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 5:14 pm

Quote :

how to identify ? : he/she is always flirting and showing off her poweress to every guy/girl. this is very easy to identify.. i guess i don't have to teach you how to identify ryt ? hehehee

how to handle such situations ? : if you are caught in such situations, you only have 2 choices, leave him/her or stay with him/her. but if you choose to stay with him/her, you can consult me for more ways to change him or to hold him down to you solely. theres ways to do so... but you will get hurt eventually, so be prepared.. if you really going to stay with such person.

hohoho! wish im handling the situation good tongue always flirting and i chose to stay with him nyahahaha...but nevermind...i learned how to handle the situation....and im not really hurting now as compared before.... cheers
Back to top Go down
BabyJas1ynn
Viscount 1
Viscount 1
BabyJas1ynn

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 3:30 pm

kiaragurl wrote:
Quote :

hohoho! wish im handling the situation good tongue always flirting and i chose to stay with him nyahahaha...but nevermind...i learned how to handle the situation....and im not really hurting now as compared before.... cheers

well that is good to hear that you're not hurting so badly... but always remember knowing him better and deeper will help in your handling. get to know his character and personality and read more about his horoscope and zodiac's personality... and understand him from there.. and always be sincere and sweet to him.. he will want to get to understand why you're so sweet and gentle with him, and that is how he will stop flirting, and be serious with you eventually. well kiara sis.. all the best.. if you need more help on this you can pm me at my ym. love ya..
Back to top Go down
kiapride
Forum King/Queen
Forum King/Queen
kiapride

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 6:27 pm

ok ok jas.......Razz

i know im sincere and sweet to him....it's his loss if he doesnt change his flirting ways....
Back to top Go down
BabyJas1ynn
Viscount 1
Viscount 1
BabyJas1ynn

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 6:15 pm

kiaragurl wrote:
ok ok jas.......Razz

i know im sincere and sweet to him....it's his loss if he doesnt change his flirting ways....

you rock on girl... ^-^
Back to top Go down
kiapride
Forum King/Queen
Forum King/Queen
kiapride

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 8:10 pm

well.......................he's still a flirt
wahahhaha
Back to top Go down
winter-wolf
Duke 3
Duke 3
winter-wolf

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 7:56 pm

Smile mukang maganda toh ah.....

buhayin na ulit
Back to top Go down
hEaRtLyzZZz
Earl 1
Earl 1
hEaRtLyzZZz

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 8:20 pm

nakz ... hehehe
Back to top Go down
winter-wolf
Duke 3
Duke 3
winter-wolf

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 8:36 pm

hahaha parang... may kilala akong natamaan sa number 3 ah....

snu kaya un Razz
Back to top Go down
paine20
Forum King/Queen
Forum King/Queen
paine20

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 9:03 pm

bka ung nsa taas ko.. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/chriskei08
<^Mik33_99^>
Marquis 1
Marquis 1
<^Mik33_99^>

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 9:16 pm

* They have a favour to ask a guy/girl friend of
them that they know that this guy friend likes them or quite fond of
them, and if they ask him, she knows the favour can be done, or a high
possiblity that the guy/girl will help them.

WHAT DA MADERPEKENZ, I'M BEING USEDDDD =)) WAHAHAHA!
IT'S FUN THOUGH =))
Back to top Go down
hEaRtLyzZZz
Earl 1
Earl 1
hEaRtLyzZZz

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 10:01 pm

padaan ah
Back to top Go down
kiara
Forum King/Queen
Forum King/Queen
kiara

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 12:32 am

nyahahha inaamag na to ah
Back to top Go down
http://kiara8888.multiply.com
hEaRtLyzZZz
Earl 1
Earl 1
hEaRtLyzZZz

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 1:35 pm

ou nga e... haba... e... pawang hirap magbasa nalulula akew sa haba amf...
Back to top Go down
darkside
Duke 3
Duke 3
darkside

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 1:57 pm

binubuhay nyo mga thread para makadami kau ng post. ~_~
Back to top Go down
hEaRtLyzZZz
Earl 1
Earl 1
hEaRtLyzZZz

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 1:58 pm

hehehe... ganun na nga la lang pa spam hehehe
Back to top Go down
darkside
Duke 3
Duke 3
darkside

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 1:59 pm

fanet naman ava mo.. mas maganda yan without the tears.. ^^
Back to top Go down
hEaRtLyzZZz
Earl 1
Earl 1
hEaRtLyzZZz

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:19 pm

cge papalitaz koe...
Back to top Go down
darkside
Duke 3
Duke 3
darkside

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:21 pm

e d mas maganda... wait natutunaw monitor ko.. wahahah Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hikaru22
Knight 1
Knight 1
hikaru22

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:15 pm

wooo di ko maintindihan ang dami wahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://shissing15.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &   Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons & Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love and Relasyonshipz & Friendshipz Guru Lessons &
Page 1 of 1